Sunday, February 27, 2011

Vicks Looses Smell......

It was November 2007, we all GET's from mahindra Vikram, Shivraj, Shailesh, and Sushant and Me were sitting together discussing about the company matters, how induction days were better than the on Job and how our new dept's are and all blaha blaha.......
I had cold that day and my room mate was having headache because of the cold weather outside… to be very frank it was not because cold outside company....because the workload inside company, we all were under the impression that we are not having any thing with us which falls in the category of “Company reliefs and pain killers”.

After a dedicated search in our room my room mate found out one vicks bottle which was lying in his cupboard. With a sigh of relief that he had got something which could relieve his pain, he sat on the bed and applied the vicks on his head. After about 15 mins of massage he started feeling better. And at this point of time I came into picture… I asked him for the vicks bottle so that I can also get some warmth in the cold I was suffering from….. .As soon as I opened the bottle and took it near my nose there was no sign of that pungent-sharp lemon-honey menthol-eucalyptus mixed odor which is a Vicks patient. I was sitting there with my mouth open as to how can vicks lose its smell?? And all the guys sitting there smelled it one by one amazed over the fact that Vicks has no smell…
And then my dearest friend who introduced that bottle to us recollected that, it was his mummy’s or granny’s bottle which he had used to fill in VASELINE after the vicks got over!!
And then the room was full of laughter for next I don’t know how much time…. :)

1 comment: